YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS
At Hamilton Wealth Advisors, our wealth management services begin and end with the relationships we have with our clients. Unlike many advisors, who only offer proprietary products or pre-built model portfolios for their clients, we collaborate with high-net-worth individuals like you to develop customized strategic investment and wealth management playbooks.
WE OPTIMIZE FOR YOU, 100% OF THE TIME
At Hamilton Wealth Advisors, we believe an advisor should always be on your side. You should know what you are getting for your money when it comes to financial advice. This is the core of our belief system. Our three tenets are:
- Total transparency is crucial. You should know the fee you are paying for advice, and you should know exactly what you are getting in return.
- Your objectives come first. We will always act as a fiduciary when giving you investment advice, meaning we are legally required to act in your best interest 100% of the time.
- You will always know exactly how we are compensated while we are working with you.
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR GOALS ARE, WE’LL HELP YOU GET THERE
Every service we provide has one primary purpose – to help advance our client’s individual financial goals. Your specific objectives help us construct a portfolio tailored to meet your needs. Before selecting any assets for your portfolio, we undergo a thorough discovery process to understand your desired returns, income needed to support your current lifestyle, future liabilities, desired liquidity, tolerance for risk (including possible loss) and other important factors.
At Hamilton Wealth Advisors, your private wealth advisory team is composed of individuals whose core competencies are focused on investing and financial planning and who are dedicated to YOU and YOUR success.
Here’s why your experience with us will be productive and worthwhile:
- In addition to yearly in-person meetings, our teams are available to talk or meet. Our advisors maintain regular and close communication with clients to regularly evaluate how changing life circumstances might inform your asset allocation or investment management strategy.
- We cater to your level of understanding about investing and your desire to be involved in how your assets are invested. Do you want to be more hands-on and be involved in every decision? Do you want us to take care of everything and provide you with frequent updates? Or would you prefer something in between? We will work in the way that’s most comfortable for you.
- We do not believe it is enough to simply advise a client. We believe in helping them execute on the recommendation by either working with a client’s existing team of professionals or coordinating with in-house specialists for tax, legal or insurance needs.
WE TAKE OUR FIDUCIARY OBLIGATIONS SERIOUSLY
Some advisors are “dually registered.” This means they act like fiduciaries sometimes and investment brokers other times. It also means their compensation for investment advice can be tied to commissions, kickbacks or other ways that may not reflect your best interests. Other advisors are fiduciaries but have created their own financial products they then include in their clients’ portfolios. And some advisors have a built-in conflict of interest – they charge a fee to manage a portfolio, then recommend a product that pays them yet another fee.
Here at Hamilton Wealth Advisors, you will know exactly how we are paid for our investment advice. We serve as a fiduciary on your investments in all cases, which means we are legally committed to only providing advice that is in your best interest. We have no proprietary products, and we never receive compensation from third parties for our investment advice.